Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I have been so busy.

That is my excuse for not updating.

I am still busy, but I wanted to share a few pictures of my classroom....sorry they are not the best quality photos as I am still figuring out the school camera.

This is one of my favorite things in my classroom...a felt board which my sister made most of the pieces for. I made a few. Credit for the inspiration goes to The Busy Budgeting Mama.

 
Here's the top of an all-purpose activity/game/paper shelf with my cute memo board waiting for photos....
 
I have the luxury of having two rooms, one is more of a "classroom" (the green room pictured below) and one is more of a "playroom."


I must run home and clean my house, as I am going home this weekend and won't have another chance...
 

1 comment:

  1. I am wishing that I could be a kid in your classroom!!!! I LOVE the felt board!!!! And here's a high 5 for updating! :) See you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete